Home

Yep- that's me! :D
My Corner is where you will find my latest post on life and family, so grab a cup of your favorite comfort drink and join me in my corner of the world :)

You will often see some kind of Mission I am touting on this site. God, Missions and helping others is a way of life for me! What organizations/missions are you involved with?

Stay up-to-date on all new information and soon-coming Recipes, Subscribe or Follow by Email ---->


Christine's Homemade Creations is now just a PART of this website! check out the link above for all the natural, healthy, homemade products and information I have to offer :)

I have Fibromyalgia, and it's an on-going struggle, but have found a medication I believe will work and give me my life back! You can follow my journey to wellness and be a part of it here!

Comments

  1. Thank you Steve :) you are invited to follow mine too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your picture of flowers is great. I also love that you use the Pypyrus Font one of my favorites!
    Keep up the good work.
    Michel

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! you noticed!! :D It took me SO long to find a font that I really liked!
    The flowers photo is one I took from the Mother's Day bouquet Tim got for me! I am a blessed girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Christine! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Your comment just made my day. My husband suffers from Fibro and we are always having to take that into consideration. But our Lord is so gracious and merciful to us...blessings abound. May you and your family be blessed!
    Doni

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment