Herbal Tea (NOT Salicylate free!)


This lovely Rosehip medley Herbal tea is made by yours truly :) Home grown, dried and packaged. A delightful treat :)

Ingredients: Rosehips, Raspberry Leaf, Mint leaf, Lemon balm Leaf, Fennel

I have had alot of people ask about the ingredients, and if they can have more of one ingredient, or only one ingredient, and so here I have included the ingredients and am prepared to make your tea bags custom made as per your instructions :) :) just send me an email to christineshomemadecreations@ymail.com with details of your order and we can go from there. This item is only as long as supply lasts! Or until I can grow and pick some more!! :)

Shipping is approx $3.50 CAD, WITHOUT the jar :) I have a cute baggie with a ribbon for shipping. I will discount you $1.00 for not using the jar. With the jar, shipping is an added $13-15 ea.



Options


Comments