my Fibromyalgia friends...

Looking for a support group in Canada? My group is still open to new members, email me at christineshomemadecreations@ymail.com

What is Fibromyalgia?

Hi Folks!! I would love to help you any way I can. Being a Fibromyalgia sufferer, I know some of what you are going through and want to help! Please shoot me an email if you have questions or just want me to tell you what to use, fibro fog is very real, and a challenge for sure! So, let me know if I can help in any way! :)
To read my fibro story (so far) click here. 

Also, please take a look at this Facebook page, 'Fibro(my)algia' that has been a huge help and encouragement to me in this process of reversing my Fibromyalgia! I have included other links too, that have been a huge help with my Fibromyalgia. See the side panel list ------------------------->

If reading isn't your thing, you can listen to a radio broadcast from a patient with Fibromyalgia, who has almost complete reversal of all her awful symptoms. Click here for her radio broadcast.

For those of you on Guaifenesin and the Protocol laid out by Dr St Amand, please note that my Christine's Homemade Creations products are Salicylate free!! (other than the Herbal tea, of course!) I also have a sugar free salad dressing that we all love, that you can have on the HG diet, along with many other Hypoglucemic recipes! :)  I currently sell the dressing, so please shoot me an email for this recipe :)
Stay tuned for more info on my up-coming products and recipes!! =) subscribe or follow by email so you don't forget!! :D ------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Here is a list of Salicylate Free products in Canada! This is a work in progress and not meant to be in-fallable! For you to successfully do this protocol, you MUST read the ingredients on each and every product you buy! These lists are for you to bring with you to compare to the ingredients listed on the products you will or have bought. Companies change their ingredient list in a regular basis and you can't count on them KEEPING your products Salicylate free!

Comments