Recipes from Scratch- Sugar free, low carb :)

my beautiful recipe book- getting a little over-stuffed! lol ;D

Breakfast
Main Dishes
Sides
Breads
Condiments 
Snacks
Sugar Free Deserts
Non-edible recipes

I post my favorites; the ones I KNOW work and we love! The ones we use every week until my husband gets bored of them and I have to switch to something new for a week! All my recipes are from scratch and most are low-carb, and sugar-free!

On my recipes, you will see Hypoglycemia Liberal and Hypoglycemia Strict. These labels are for those of us with Hypoglycemia, the recipes in here are tailor made for this diet. The Strict diet will help you shed pounds pretty quick, and the Lib diet will keep your Hypoglycemia under control without shedding pounds.What is the Hypoglycemia Diet? Check out 'I Have Fibromyalgia/CFS But It Dosn't Have Me' Blog for a great explanation and all kinds of help!
Keep up to date with new recipes I will be posting weekly by subscribing or follow by email!----------->

I would love to hear your thoughts and ideas too! Leave a comment!

To see the latest recipe that I have posted, click here. 
To read about my thoughts on how and why eat low-carb and sugar free, click here. 

Common Ingredients in my recipes: 

For starters, I choose butter over most other oils, etc, both for it's flavor and health. I love all things natural, as little processing as possible, and believe butter is the best of both of those things =) And really, who dosnt love the flavor of BUTTER?! 

Spices and herbs: sea salt, fresh ground pepper,onion powder, garlic powder, Kikkoman Soy Sauce, Thyme, Parsley, Oregano, Basil, sage, Rosemary,

Sweeteners: Xylitol, Splenda, Stevia. Xylitol is my favorite as it has no aftertaste, is all natural and cooks and bakes really well. Sometimes I add Splenda for it's cheap price in comparison to Xylitol, but I NEVER use only Splenda for a sweetener. I think my salad dressing is the only thing I put Stevia in, as I dislike the flavor of Stevia, but it is covered well by the balsamic vinegar =)

Comments