About Sourdough Recipe part 2!

Well, I tried in vain today to make sourdough bread... AGAIN!!! and seriously, how do people get this stuff to rise?!?! EVERY time I try to make it, it only rises while it is baking in the oven, and comes out pretty compact and heavy, to put it nicely! :D
So, after MUCH research, I believe I have the answer: yeast!!! I know, I know, you figure that is a given in bread making, but NO! it's NOT!! DO you know how long I had to search to find a recipe for sourdough bread that uses yeast? No, you don't know, and it's too embarrassing to share!! :P
Apparently, yeast does NOT need sugar to rise, it just needs some flour and extra time. SO, there you have it! Thurs is the day I will attempt this new recipe, stay tuned for more info! I will share with you my successful sugar-free recipe, soon as I can get it right! haha! :D stay tuned!
Subscribe or follow by email so you dont miss it! ----------------------------------------------------->
Click here for my beautiful sourdough bread recipe!

Comments