Sourdough Bread, Sugar-free and whole wheat!

SUCCESS!!!! I am thrilled to tell you that after MONTHS of feeding my sourdough starter, failed recipes and MUCH headache, I have found the perfect sourdough recipe! And it is MY recipe! Instead of trying someone else's recipe that is doomed to fail, I used my old tried-and-true whole wheat bread recipe, did some research and came up with my own sourdough recipe! YAY!!! I even made some sugar free cinnamon buns, that my husband didn't believe could be made without sugar!

And I am going to share this wonderful recipe with you in my next post on Sourdough bread :)

Please keep in mind that I have fibromyalgia, and bake accordingly. Meaning, the less WORK the better! I think I kneaded my bread for a total of 3 minutes? possibly? And it turns out beautiful, light, fluffy, and YUMMY!!! :)

Click here for my beautiful recipe =)

Comments