Me and Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia is a very REAL disease. The symptoms are so numerous, I could fill this entire page with them. If you have Fibromyalgia, you are not alone! Your pain is NOT in your head, and I am here to help any way that I can.

Please come over to my new Website for updates and more information, I have moved here:  http://christinescozycorner.ca/

Take a moment to check out some of the Helpful Fibromyalgia links I included in the link list on the right and below :)

What is Fibromyalgia?

My Fibromyalgia Story

Salicylate Free Canadian Products (a work in progress!)

Do YOU have Fibromyalgia? please click here! 

Looking for a support group in Canada? My group is still open to new members, email me at christineshomemadecreations@ymail.com

Comments

  1. Hey friends! I am thinking Sat May 12 would work for our next meeting. Thoughts anybody?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment