Ice Cream and Bacon?!

Burger King’s bacon sundae. (Noel Barnhurst/Associated Press)
WARNING: This post is NOT for the feignt of heart struggling with a diet! =D

Now, admittedly, at first I thought this sounded rather disgusting, but at second thought...

Ever dipped your bacon or your sausage in your pancake syrup? Ever had a fried egg on your pancakes with syrup on top? Ever have Ice cream on your pancakes?

I have done ALL of the above and LOOOOOVE it! We grew up in a home where mom would make pancakes for supper and dad would pull out the ice cream, AND still pour on the syrup! :) It was rough I tell you!! =D

Sadly, being Hypoglycemic, I cannot have ice cream, so this is just a dream, and I live vicariously through my readers!! Please tell me if you've had this and what you think! Would love to hear!

Comments