My mom :)

Meet my mom :)

We laughed SO hard at this picture, I had to share it with you! She is the most expressive person I have EVER known, you can tell by a glance what is going on with her, how she feels at the moment and if she's happy about it.

I have been told I take after her.
'nough said :D

 She came for a visit last week and I am not sure if it was the bad weather or if we were both just feeling really crappy, but we spent alot of time just staring off into space while she was here! Which, if you knew us at all, you would find incredibly funny! We usually sit across from each other and just talk for hours without any need for a break :D

...and EATING :) we always do alot of that when we're together too :)

What kind of a cook-er are you? Do you pull out your recipe book to find some new and interesting meal to make for the first time and follow it to a T? Or are you more like me?

My way of cooking is more, see what's in the fridge, toss a few things together and hope for the best. This is how I have come up with some of my most favorite recipes EVER! But it's also why I struggle with getting the amounts right on a recipe I share! So if you have tried a recipe and there is something you liked or didn't like, something you changed, please tell me and I will include it in the recipe!

So, my mom was here and I made one of my famous throw-it-together deserts and it came out AWESOME, and of course do you think I can remember exactly what I did so that I can do it again? ha!

All in all, it was a great week, she is mom and we don't HAVE to talk till we're hoarse to have a great time. Her presence is a comfort to my soul. I am so thankful for my mom :)

Hope you had a lovely week, I am back in cyber land again! see you around <3

Comments