Easiest Berry crisp

This is my easiest go-to dessert for company and Thanksgiving this year 😁 dairy free, using margarine. Serves 8.



This started as a single serve option I wanted for a quick dessert one night, when I usually get inspired to whip up something new 😊 I tried sugar free and it didn't get crunchy, it was kinda soggy, bleh. 

I kept tweaking till the ingredients came together so beautifully! And my fav part SO easy!! Woot woot! 😀 Check notes at the bottom for variations ❤️

Onto bottom of 8x11 dish, stir together:

  • 4 cups blueberries (frozen works too)
  • 2 tsp cornstarch 

Stir together and put crumble on top of berries:

  • 1 cup flour
  • 1 cup sugar (3/4 cup if serving with ice cream) 
  • 1 cup margarine (butter is even better)
  • 2 cups oats
30 mins 350
2-3 mins broil to brown top



Notes:

Serve hot or cold, super yummy! 😋 Doesn't even need ice cream for those of us that are allergic to dairy! Although, I always serve with ice cream for guests, so yummy!

I used a small square dish this time and had way more crumble than I needed so made some single serve ones 😁 we like lots of crumble! 

Use any kind of berry here. Saskatoon berries are amazing, just use less cornstarch and a dash of lemon with the berries. ❤️ Next time I'm gonna try cherries 😋

What's your fav crumble/ crisp? 

Comments